2009年3月22日星期日

white shoes

They are none other than the mouth of the noisy youth, is none other than the eyes of a group of decadent people, they are their own, xvi jordans even if difficult to live, how strong one. The tenacity and strong do not lose in a battle with the whole world to declare war, so the burden Hard!

As they say, alive, are alive as long as you can, you can not eat, can not sleep, as long as I live, then I still dream for me xvi jordan burning hot, and crazy for it!

Alive, a very comfortable living, and other comparisons, access to the material you want to meet, vanity, then it is so alive. Alive, in order to numb the live, why should not give up, jordan shoes xvi want to go to pursue their life? Living life is not just achievements, but also a life achievements are required. Required by our U.S. Volunteers brave live once, even if it is a failure, that's not called a failure! That is because they want the lifestyle, how can there be any success or failure of the sub it? Finally not to honor the success or failure, we are only alive, the time spent on each day, every day he likes to 16 jordan shoes sweat out every day, every day of their own comfortable.

Youth rather than slowly after the old memories, a dream of nothingness, youth is a battle for themselves had been to, what to do, and a declaration of war, we need to be more brave, more strong alive, rather than are live!

I love punk, obsessed with rock and roll, not just because it's noisy and bold, and insist it is because those people chasing it! jordans 16 I hate this life, why let me off? ! I hate punk, why do we still let me sing punk? ! This is what we are facing the world, and before now, even after 100 centuries!

Opening, loudly say to say at the moment, accompanied by music by shouting loudly called out of the way. We do not have to jordan xvi low consider it right or wrong, or wordily doing? ! It is a moment I would like to say!

Weekend. Faced with large gaps in my time, hands flawless, full of sad nowhere placed on the thought of my sweet to the University of lodgers. size 16 jordan shoes She is depressed and lonely than I am a woman, love "Long Gully stream month go silent, Heng Fa Chuen Shu-Ying, the flute to get Tianming" the mood, romantic to the bones, even the soul of all poetry in general such as ethereal.

Sweet love writing, some are sentimental language code. Writing her own loneliness - "jordan 16 white gloomy, with a very long period of time, can not find any reason for this, just want their quiet down, sit in a corner and easily after the waves are still lonely." Also read Song words, in particular LiYu enjoy. Yin mouth usually read "Huan meet" the "Silent Lau independence on, such as on hook, lonely Indus, and deep jordan 16 low houses lock" one.

Evening every day, as long as there is a sunset, she will go alone on the campus lawn, to rely on a tree, quietly reading a book. She was not tall, not too pretty face, air jordans xvi but there is a complete chest, half lying on the ground, sub-field appears charming, passing many of the boys can not avoid seeing her several times.jordan 16 blue She sat, as if only one person she is there.

I occasionally her, gently walked over. Around the green, the green moving, and quiet - This is the campus. No other, only with the campus and sweet grass. She used to put two hands up in the back, backward people. Very long black eyebrows, his eyes upward tick forward. Short, straight nose. Thin red lips, slightly drooping. fake jordan 16 She exudes a kind of whole person singular disturbing to the United States. Her appearance was too like her heart.

"Sweet.""Avandia. You have come." Her voice a lot, but surprisingly soft. "Want something sweet at么?" My lively personality, jordan size 16 and so many, is a long-winded people, not to dwell with her "you back the first word you, when you reading, like Li Yu!" Sweet memories of love, likes to study, "The Beautiful Lady Yu" "jordan 16 black wind back to the small courtyard Wuhu Green Court, Liu Chun-phase eye continued. wordless half-day independence, still the sound of bamboo may then crescent." Plenty of her feelings, speed, such as the old voice from the mass over more than 2000 years jordan sneakers 16 ago.

"I remember at the time my freshman year of high school; my sophomore year when the freshman missed; day by day over the past days, I live in the past years. Reluctant to allow time to leave." Sweet diary is full of such characters. cheap jordan 16 She had at one time do not want to go out after the afternoon after school classroom. "I see that evening sun, they feel that they enjoy long long way to , then it seems this time will be fixed, I know I go back to hostel, black jordan 17 shoes evening will start a day on so easily to the end of the . "

School will be broadcast Wednesday evening of free movies, sweet very fascinating, a series of months, the game does not set. size 17 jordan Once I also ran a whim, however, go too late, the film has ended quickly, then at her outside the classroom. She has not seen for a long time out. I went to see a person sitting in the classroom sweet last air jordans 17 noodle. I have seen her to lie low on the table, holding a book, in fact, do not look round, flip forward. Rostrum on a tall boys also organize the table, he wore a pair jordan retro 17 of glasses, Liu Lang's physique, it is refined. I have a "sweet." In the past, when he talked. He said he called to send farmers, and I live in the same community, often met me. Yes I am horrified, the two words naturally grown. air jordan 17 Sweet finally left the seat. she wearing a white skirt, flesh-colored stockings muffle Article thin legs, high heels, Madadayo Tingting, such as fairies in general.

Sent to farmers is very warm. Chat with us a long time, and further requests the late night. jordans 17 Sweet cheeks red, some formal, shyly my hands.

The twinkling of an eye over the past few months. Valentine's Day like the devil like . That night, farmers want to send a big bunch of red roses to my quarters downstairs, jordan shoes xvii yelled my name.

Sweet quarters also. She was very quiet, want to bow their heads against the door frame on things. I encourage other sisters desperately want to go back to Rose. jordan 17 shoes I did not go on. Later in the sweet space to write the day she read the log.

"On the road today, accidentally saw the daisy flower. Roman mythology, the daisies are in the fairy forest - Bell Dili embodiment buy jordan 17 of silk flower. Forest fairy, naughty are vibrant, the Flower is a cheerful daisy. By this flower Blessing the birth of the person, you can live like a goblin, like, clear, happy innocent life.

Liked very much enjoy Musset's "Daisy Flower": I love / jordan 17 shoe what is not said / my love / just know my heart / I cherish my secret / I also cherish my pain / I have sworn / my love forward / do not embrace any hope / but is not happy / As long as I can see you / I can be satisfied. "

- She likes to send farmers, however, ashamed to express. Sent to farmers in charge of movie playback,jordans 17 so every Wednesday evening in her past. Only saw him for the can ... ...

Sweet homeland after graduation to go back to do a language teacher. She often wrote with me, one thing is one thing to tell. As if at the xvii jordan summer weather out the winter blankets to the sun, the air all the years of Taste. She talk over her passing away of university life, missing four-year college classmate friends.

"Avandia. I often dream of their own back. You sat beside me." She sent a poem, are Yu's "In the next month," "Moonlight Montreal / no xvii jordans cleaning / then folding a width of some of the lotus leaf / package a moonlight back / go back and caught in the Tang Dynasty Village / of / as Acacia pressure off. " jordan 17 red One instant, the old things back to my mind - Lang Lang sky, light leaf Shu-Ying, a girl, dress Durian, as if from the clouds up into my line of sight. Morning there is no class, one sleep sleep jordan 17 low eight minutes, after brushing up face sitting on edge of turning books indiscriminately; curriculum, also a heavy burden, one inattentive in class, they thought , days in the South China Sea North, East and West, the Xiaoyao go, and wait jordan xvii low until recovered, and everyone began to pack the books away, so can only rely on the contents of study normally read, although not linked to Branch, but the score is like a drunkard riding a blind horse at the edge of cliff walking, one foot to one foot outside the jordan 17 blue Village that are not allowed to date a non-careful on the the.

没有评论:

发表评论