2009年3月21日星期六

nike shoes

Mother: .. ... you should not rely on the livelihood of others. However, you can relycheap jordan 6 on my life because I married you. Brought about by my grandmother only, Do not you think you are lucky you .. Father: I think very lucky. Mother: Darling you are my father; This very good. Father: I love my mother.jordan retro 6 low "10 With the language of drama, theatrical audiences and readers to give the author vividly painted a husband and wife on the hypocrisy of living according to, fake jordan 6 and shaping an arbitrary跋income, inner callous indifference to his wife's image. Mother is the masters of marriage; the relationship between husband and wife are hypocritical. The second part of father, jordan 6 white mother and wife Buck dialogue between: "Father: Oh .. yes ... Buck wives? You're willing to sit down ? Mrs. Barker: I do not mind to do so. Mother: You want to smoke here? Whether the drink a cup? Do you want legs Crossing come from? Mrs. Barker: You forget, mother,jordan shoe 6 I am a career woman. However, I Will be crossing to the legs. Father: Yes, you make their own more comfortable. Mrs. Barker: I do not mind to do so. "11 It is not difficult to see that the buy jordan 6 characters of the language of hypocrisy and ad nauseam. However, it is this language perfectly demonstrated the hypocrisy of middle class America. The devaluation of language in shaping absurd figure very useful, and thus become the Absurd drama, an important feature. air jordans 6


Drama stage design are an important part. At the beginning of opera, "two armchairs, retro jordan 6 one directed at both sides of the stage, two chairs facing the audience in front ramp. Sofas against a wall." 12 However, the mother and father are sitting two points chair put up, "father sitting in the chair on the left jordans 6 side of the stage, sat another mother put up." This design symbolizes the estrangement between husband and wife. Although they speak with each other on the surface of sweet talk, but deep down they alljordan 6 shoes .


"Box" is an important stage drama Items. As in the "sandbox" (The Sandbox, 1960) in the same Albi described by a box has become a symbol of a coffin. The whole world, the whole community, every home and almost everything is like ajordan shoes vi "box." The image of Grandma and her carry-on boxes, to our society in the United States reveals the plight of older persons and they have suffered psychological exclusion.


"Wait for" Throughout the whole show has become another highlight. Even though the jordan sneakers 6 family is very wealthy, but the home refrigerator, the doorbell, and toilet facilities have been damaged, couple anxiously awaiting the arrival of maintenance. This is a symbol of the community as air jordan shoes 6 a whole there is no order. However, when the arrival of Youth, the "door-bell rang," surprise grandmother cried: "Hey, you puff of fresh air the truth!" 13 Therefore, the advent of Youth symbolizes the home jordan retro vi birth of new hope. As in the absurd drama in other works, like "Waiting" is also part of the play topic. Mother and father waiting at the arrival of repair works, but "maintenance ', never did come. The author seems to hint that we, the United States society have happened to those small cell lesions, but it has yet to find a cure medicine. air jordans 7 This design and its symbolic significance to further deepening the theme of the play.


"American Dream" is a thought-provoking, highly ironic that a true portrayal of American life. jordan 7 shoe Albi the use of exaggerated approach, through the use of extremely hard to believe the story, reflecting the absurd reality of life. American society put him in family life and marital life, the problems reflect the social reality as a side mirror, has achieved jordan retro 7 outstanding artistic effect. Theater of the Absurd and completely break away from the traditional European model of theatrical creation, and twist, contradictory, and even art forms are fragmented depicting chaos, absurd bizarre social reality. As the genre an important Ionesco retro jordan 7 Writer at an article about Kafka said, "absurd is the lack of significance .. ... and religion, metaphysics, apriorism after the root cause of isolation, I do not know the people jordans 7 on measures, all acts on him become meaningless without the use of absurd. "13 While it is in the genre of creative theme, artistic form and language use, etc. There are all sorts of controversy, but the impact it jordan 7 shoes creative drama in human history occupies an important position and become the most eye-catching after the Second World War, one school of art.


I am so sad or helpless bright cheerful along the way, clouds become rain brush tied the towering mountain, buy jordan 7 the lot of ordinary days, reed jointing was proud then inserted into the sky, the wind blown sand has become a desert, and so my and so you became a decade of meditation, locked cage at the jordans retro 7 dream probably did not see a bright future, has been quietly at the foot of rain will be the so-called youth also drowned one centimeter, all the mistakes made, so the emotional ups and downs, all jordan 7 sneakers The spillover of sadness, so easy was time to forgive, time came the collapse, dust covered all the branches towards the south, such as late night train youth as vigorous bound for the next platform, then Dawn, I wiped the window on the mist, I saw my university, it is very pure and sacred way, I am a bit carried away. At longjordan retro vii Huangsha, a swordsman at sunset such as blood, carefully pull out his sword put knew beautiful, flower Huang Jianguang his eyes and mouth are not easily aware of the sly smile, vii jordans beautiful carried away. I am calm and collected that the swordsman. I always thought that.

It seems that all are so beautiful, I thought I could enjoy a long time, I thought I could be beautiful university is holy, vii jordan I thought my world would have happened a lot of legend, I thought I could drink every day fresh milk sugar, then that is very far or near future, we want to die a long time, I will laugh very sunny, 7 jordan shoes it is the moisture. Just my opinion, the reality is that I enjoy for a long time people said that my nerves are abnormal add, told me to roll far, and my holy goddess such as the University turned jordan retros 7 out to be a prostitute, that is, who will be on the money that, my world did not happen so-called legend. Even the most fundamental Ordinary have not, I drink milk every day are not sold out yesterday against the water, sad, full of pure sorrow there is no flaw, buy jordan retro 7 the monsoon season, lost his way in, maybe get Lost I became a habit, my more than 20 years old, lost two decades of the road, while the remaining fraction at my place Why do I want to get Lost, thinking about thinking, hit a roadside wire stalk on.

没有评论:

发表评论