2009年3月22日星期日

shoes



Attached turned three, I feel a bit trapped Shibuya eyes, look at the book table dropped, 11:30, and again half an hour is a bad time to have lunch; jordan 17 black Think full of people, hee hee hardly find a seat dining picture of me out of the dormitory ready to eat lunch.

It is bright and sunny, warm day, there is no trace of a breeze, there is no one's before, only 35 people or have contacts in the dining hall, when the sun justjordan shoe xviii feel special edge glare, such as forcing a needle eyes, bathed in sunshine but it has a very comfortable and very warm feeling, like a child lying on the mother's arms. Into the dining hall, three tables on the East West two or sparse sat dozens of dining and sell rice is still active, someone has already waited at the window; michael jordan 17 I had a stir-fry rice, a search through columns of the table sat. Pa a rice dishes chopsticks one folder at mouth chewing, customary all looked up, a girl come into the posture of my eye, she and retro jordans 17 I sat in front of a row of traps. She gently a few of the folders to send to the delicate leaf of the lips, white stones at the gills as chewing and peristalsis, long lashes blinking Qiubo to add a few hazy, big plate eyes; me convinced that it significantly eyesjordan size 17 must look like dewy flowers, like water and Wang, that the bark must Qiubo Medium buried like a fairy tale dream - pure, innocent. Together cover the fringe at the amount of abuse before, long black hair across the shoulders like a black satin smooth, earlobe air jordans xvii hung on a pair of wheat-like earrings, neck a bit on clavicle protruding, yellowish casual clothes covered with a white T-shirt meters, high convex clothes chest, and under the table reveal a pair jordan sneakers 17 of white sports shoes and jeans bottom. Frankly, at my school have not yet encountered such a pure beautiful girl can not help but watch some of a daze, also with a meal at the mouth, mouth , dull eyes fixed at her. Maybe girls are sensitive, she seems aware of the air cheap jordan 17waft of the strange, looked up around the saccade, when the eyes remain in my body , I was shock the general suddenly recovered; feel the loss, so head down mouth and then chewing the rice, but could not help secretly her vision. jordan 18 shoes She embarrassed the head, face slightly Ruyu soft blush especially when drought limits, may be the palace even drinking three glasses of wine peach millennium, all the more charming enchanting, Madadayo air jordan 18 Tingting, such as at this time but my irrigation drink the whole scene in general, was that thousands of aromatic intoxicated, and , halo of like wandering in the clouds.

Appeared in front of a screen, refined elegant boudoir pink holding, the Court is left bookcase, full stocked jordan retro 18 with ancient wire-bound books, ink seems to have Shannon dissemination; the right is a table, the four treasures of the table and placed a piece of white marble of , Medium Madadayo waft of musk, jordan shoes xviii much hanging on the wall paintings, there is Yan Liu of artworks, the Dan, have their own creation - or vigorous strong , or delicate and pretty mellow. Middle bedroom has a round-table,air jordans 18 a table guqin, , two cups; pair of dexterous hands at thin strings on stroking, and strings will be flowing on a spring - sunny, flowers, , warm and romantic piano ... ... directed at the woman across from mouth glass man smiled, the man also jordan 18 shoe directed at the woman smile, sweet smile blend of music fills the air with warmth, tenderness House. - The Boudoir often emerge in my dreams, over and over again, I sat quietly alone in a round-table before the people from xviii jordan drinking from discretion, a cup of another cup, Guoqin placed in front of me, but the lack of a pair of knock my soul The MicroHand. Now, finally there is at once tranquil sound waft of air, - elegant, money jordans 18 and Vietnam, and that woman's posture fragile, charming appearance until today I was able to see. None of the non-utopian colony left my heart, like such as drinking honey sweet, can not help but the sound of . Just then she stood up from jordan 18 red the seat, picked up the seat beside him on set at the package, smiled at me go, - marching pace lightweight.

That laugh seemed to become a wind, blowing my naked soul and make my soul smile in the trembling Exciton; of my heart, one voice in the cry: xviii jordans Do not go, stay, please? Left to spend time with me - a lonely soul you the necessary comfort. true if you go, then go together with me, regardless of high mountains and the water long, size 18 jordan bumpy road no matter, even if my are also willing to go - as long as there is around accompany you, accompany the soul of me. "Her pace, however, bound to leave, did not cry for me pause, did not cry for my nostalgia. "I am willing jordan 18 white to go for the second best way to give me leave that channel, so that I can find you; if you do not want to speak with me, then please let me watch far, as long as you can see, see you smile, I would have laughed, smiled from the heart, the jordan 18 blue depths of his face, "she still did not stop.

I dropped only one ate the rice, the recovery of unexpected happenings like go out. They are people such as tide times, look at the table has to twelve o'clock, jordan 18 black and she to disappear in the vast sea of humanity, I tiptoe, around, but did not find even the background, one can not help such as the loss of despair. Calm head suddenly thought of my lunch, but feel that a full belly, as if just ate a meal, - genius quotations, buy jordan 18 even if this day is also not eating enough. I secretly pray, "If the yuan so that we can meet next time." Sunshine warm sentimental woman seems like a V in my shoulder,michael jordan 18 coming and going at the crowd, I quietly toward the playground.

That flowery dust of their youth, may fly all over the sky of white cherry blossoms, falling gently. Looking back on my lightly, those days of jordan 18 xviii youth about you, but I saw the pain of youth are past eyeful.

Know before you think the first place, you then simply white and my people are like a butterfly, with a total mind as you put only pure jordan 18 low butterfly. Say you really like you, like many poems written by those girls, "the first interpolation bouquet, the girls laundry pond." You my clarity in the eye, it is full of infinite reverie eyes, how air jordans xviii simple and charming. I said, if possible, I am willing to accompany you to do laundry pond juvenile. At that time, our friendship is so simple, I delighted in this white friendship, if possible, I hope this will be a lifetime thing. jordan sneakers 18 Time flies, in the flow transfer time, you gradually walk my own path. Departure day, you eyeful tears, you said you want my friend. I said, go! I like to learn other people speak, but also will enjoy other people's words into your own words, I said, "cheap jordan 18 you have your road, I have my way, regardless of the future as you can remember, or forget, but you remember the best," you on this kind of smiled. Blue sky reflected on all of you with affection and pure, and I turned around, the tears could not help but silky slip.

You see you when you have been falling into a depression and a mature air jordan 19 woman, know that you want to come back to see me, I Toru Sleepless. At night all want me, you see you, I will closely will you embrace? On that day, my joy, my nervous and uneasy. I finally saw you sitting in a jordan retro 19 corner of the sofa, smoking a cigarette you. So I looked at you strange, watching over you are eyes, looked at you have no significant pure cheek. You asked me to sit down, calm speech.retro jordan 19 I sit down, eyes hot, there is the impulse to cry. You gently take my hands of smoke, then let me uncomfortable butt, I said a bad smoking on the body.

You long time no speak, when you speak again, cheap jordan 19 when you have tears. You said that you changed. Say you go home the scars you, you said that you can not find a sense of security. You so love tears, crying like Qiongyao all the drama of the heroine, that's not before you love to laugh. jordan 19 shoes Say you want to and my heart, I said yes. I did not want to know about my day, you are unknown past, I am still willing to do a container, you accommodate all of the sadness.

Say you love you once loved a boy, you still remember that the ,jordan 19 shoes such as blood rose petals scattered one. Say you love a people are willing to pay him for his dedication. Later you said you pregnant, but boy has angrily departure, you can only own children removed to the hospital, air jordans 19 you said that you engraved. Say you since you no longer trust love. Roll up you sleeves and give you my watch hands are scars left by cigarette burns, Say you love those who are being left behind after injury. Let me light my those heartbreaking traces of four deep scar, like iron-like, will be retro jordans 19 branded in my heart .

Say you had a lot of a lot of those are painful love story, and those who do not love you boys. You start smoking again, I have jordon 19 some anger, I said you do not look like smoke. You cry, tears are not just another. I also shed tears, and I pained over gently pull your hand will gently get you into my arms, pat a little of you back. I said, do not cry! You know? Boys have a life and will not abandon you, can you say those are not love, but it has jordan 19 red enough.

Also you said you leave, do not know when I see you, you said the most happy days of the most fun is with me. I said, then you rememberjordan 19 black me at the time of injury. You said you dislike now, you who enjoy the campus of the University of white cherry blossoms fluttering all over the sky. You said you love the beauty of them, watching them falling like light, you said that is the way of life of Down. jordan 19 low

Looking back on you again, I still see the tears you are eyeful, eyeful injury. Once again, I watched you back away, I saw the pain of youth, the pain you.

Yangchun March, Orioles fly long grass, flowers park also opened one after another. jordan 19 white At heart I told myself that going to the park every day good to see those flowers, but yesterday, trivia-ridden, I could not go. After a night of rain I do not know the baptism of my beautiful flowers were lovely ?fake jordan 19 This morning, still in bed, think of it on the Philippine Red Ilex Ilex white, which can be well-being? Heart was too urgent jumped the wings to fly them around, close look at, sniffing gently.

The sun is slowly changed from short thick spit its warm, themichael jordan 19 air after the rain has feeling, but also have slightly cooler people. It does not matter and embark on the road, the body is already bathed in a warm bright sun, then happy, then the United States. What a beautiful morning.

没有评论:

发表评论