2009年11月24日星期二

Nike Men’s Air Max Torch

Weighing in at less than 13 ounces, this is one lightweight shoe. Featuring a mesh upper and synthetic band, Air-Sole® in the heel and carbon rubber out sole.

When I first handled this shoe, I was impressed with it’s lightweight and overall construction. After slipping them on, I was even more impressed with its cushioning and comfort. The fore foot does not have an air sole as the heel, and appears to have a low feeling - it’s not until you get into motion that you appreciate the low foot design.

air max shoes

Usually, I like a shoe that can be worn casually as well as for running - this particular Air Max shoes does the later the best for me. However, you will not be disappointed if you chose to use these for casual wear.

The affordable price keeps this shoe at the top of the list for recommendations of a good Air Max shoes. It’s great to see an affordable priced shoe with some effective functionality. I would recommend this shoe for a variety of reasons, price being the first and overall comfort being a close second.

visit us at bysneaker.com

没有评论:

发表评论