2009年11月21日星期六

New York Yankees Made their Victory! Congratulations!

Written by hijordan

I know…I know… congratulating the New York Yankees is so out of the topic for me. However, I cannot contain my happiness for these guys as they won their 27th Champoinship in their brand new stadium after going 8 years without even a single win.

As you have notice, the Yankee boys were wearing Nikes. Almost all of them have that familiar white swoosh on their sneakers. If you noticed CC Sabathia was wearing a nice crisp pair of Concord Air Jordan Shoes XI baseball cleats. Check the pictures out, how those nice sneakers made it on my list of must have sneakers as they were part of the history of Victory.[via bysneaker.com]


tag: Jordan Shoes,Lacoste Shoes,Timberland Boots, Gucci Shoes , Air Max Shoes

没有评论:

发表评论